Saturday, July 10, 2010

BONGGG !!! Samay Samapti Ki Ghoshna !!!

I know this is the famous line used by MR. AMITABH BACHCHAN in KBC... But Dont worry.... I wont be talking about KBC or the 4th season shortly coming on-air... I am here to pay gratitude to all... !!!

With just 15 more days to go.... Finally... The time has come when I wind up my bags and start preparing to leave for Mumbai and then Pune... IDBI Bank has finally called me and with that now I know... my previous blog dnameisjam.blogspot.com/2010/05/3-months-and-still-counting.html becomes past and I know how many days... Starting from 17th February 2010 to 24th July 2010.... a 158 day long Vacation will soon come to an end... A Record-Breaking Summer Vacation in my life time... Guess... this was my last summer vacation and God gave me the longest one... so that I dont complain in future??? Hope God has not planned a cut on my future vacations by giving this looooong vacation...

My main purpose of writing this one is not Timepass this time like the previous one... But this one is dedicated to all my friends and family members... who helped me in one or the other way to pass this Vacation smoothly and kept me engaged... !!! I know if I name them... the list will become so long... that you will just scroll it down... so I wont name them all... however, there are a few of them who need to be named...

1. My Laptop for Movies, Games and Music I played and enjoyed...

2. My Internet Connection for Facebook, Gmail, Gtalk, Tweeter, MoneyControl.com & Indiabulls

3. My Cable Operator for broadcasting SAB, SONY, Colors, Star Plus, Zee TV, ESPN-Star Sports and yes... Cartoon Network... !!!

4. The Great Indian Railways for allowing me to book/cancel tickets, receive and drop guests and sometimes myself almost every week !!!

5. My Mobile Phone and Network Provider for Music and Connecting me with my friends [though my network provider has different plans ;) ]

I know these things wont say "U are Welcome"/"My Pleaure" but I know they have proved to be my best friends in this time of 5 months and 7 days.... I think if I thank all of these... I have included all my friends... because the above include the modes of connecting me to you !!!

I cannot even imagine my single day without any of these... and I am sure it would have not be sooooo easy and smooth like this... though at times got bored.... but all I had to do is to open my contacts and call any of you/ open laptop and chat with someone Online/ simply plugg in earphones and play music/ FM radio on my mobile.../ Just browse through the various channels on TV !!!

After next two weeks I will enter a new phase of my life... I will start working... I will start earning myself and I am desperately waiting to earn that First Pay Cheque of mine which I can give to my parents and tell them... "This one is for you... !!!"

After Mysore... its time to explore PUNE now.... have never been there... Hope its as pleasant a surprise as Mysore...!!!

Thanks All.... and ya... Miss You All... See ya Soon !!!

GOD BLESS !!!

Regards,

JAM

5 comments:

  1. Hey bro.. All the best for your future life... You are going to rock at IDBI... Just be as the way you are and don't change due to anything in life... Enjoy ur corporate life... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man....awesome yaar...finally rest period is over for.u........be prepared for the great corporate world..waiting for you..n yeah keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey btw...."158" days..then...."5 months n seven days".....kya calculation hai.....sounds u kept on counting numbers in vacation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pune is pleasant in other ways nt the mysore ways bt let me tell u one thing..u vl have rocking time there

    ReplyDelete
  5. saale kamineh.....first time tera pura blog pada.....isliyeh mein bolta hu k mujko fiction books doh toh mein padh paauga i hate non fictions.......hahahaha

    ReplyDelete