Saturday, May 29, 2010

3 Months and still counting !!!

Hello All,

AHIMSA PARMO DHARMA (Non-violence is the biggest religion)... but these last 3 ... umm... i think 3 and a half months rather... I have been the biggest killer..... I have killed TIME ... 3 and a half months' time... that's roughly about 151200 hours.... !!! Just Can't Believe numbers could be so dangerous...

but then what I did in the last few months is just TimePass... and this is the blog of my timepass...

The exams ended on 17th Feb for me and on 19th Feb I was on board to Ahmedabad. Had tickets for 28th feb but circumstances made me leave ASAP.

the first month passed like a whisker, my uncle was unwell and had to attend the shop... 11am to 9pm duty... and at night all my SDMites were OL for chatting.... (got a new datacard the very next week I reached here... cant stay without internet now)..... and also, the reason was 19th March 2010, the day of our convocation. We were going to meet again... and yes I was going to be at the Paradise yet again for a day. Convocation was just a bahana.... from there to Chennai for a couple of days and back to ahmedabad.... Mysore is gone and gone for dont knw how much time...

Back home in March and the summer began to show its true HEAT... Come April and the temperature had already reached 42-43 degrees Celsius. But the Shop duty still continued... though not for long... My cousin came back from Mumbai and he took over the business and now I was again at home... :( but my father's office came to my rescue... though nothing much to do here.... Just sit in the A.C. cabin and watch TV.... Got so badly addicted to my mom's serials that some times even watched the repeat telecasts... however, If any of my readers want any updates on serials like: Balika Vadhu, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlta Hai, Utran, Bidai, etc... feel free to contact.... Also I think CID (though only old cases repeated whole day on Sony TV), Tarak Mehta ka Ultah Chashmah, Lapataganj, Sajan Re Jhooth Mat Bolo are a few watchable if you dont like the daily soap dramas.... (all are on SAB TV except for CID)

Come April and I was back on my regular schedule of SIP... Chatting and going to railway stations and airport to pick someone or drop someone or just to buy tickets. this time even went to Bus station. The unfortunate events made me feel m growing responsible now but gives me a smile when i say that this is what MBA has taught me....April bhi nikal gaya IDBI walon k intejaar mein... aur kuch nahi hua... only the mercury was rising high and high and touching at 44.7 highest in past 5 years... Already in April... May to come baby... !!!

May came and got lucky. went to Rajasthan for a week and meet grandmother. so good to see her after a long time... almost a year now. last time was SIP. went to my ancestors village and the farm land.. everything seemed to be the same... so standstill... but how long in Rajasthan ... a week's stint and back to ground zero... wahi purana schedule... but hte office hours changed... anytime between 11am & 2pm to 4pm & 5pm... Gosh the sun was so very angry and had to raom about places doing some or the other work in the afternoon... the mercury still rising ... 47 degress celsius... 40 years record broken... (some records are not meant to be broken... but then who can explain it to the blazing hot Sun???... )

Now when the months ending and so is my patience, got to know that finally the Bank people have started the activities of sending letters to newly recruited MBAs... but 2 weeks gone and mera number abhi tak nahi laga... the one week induction sessions and the slots till 18th July for Mumbai have already been booked... seems its gonna be 2 more months rather one more... but they started giving Delhi... A small ray of hope... As my dear friend & a colleague now... Subbarao a.k.a. Suresh S says.... " GOK " ..... GOD ONLY KNOWS.... !!!

Many of them have joined and many wil be joining this June... but humara to koi thikana nahi... !!!

Well, this is also one of my past times to write blogs... but lately unable to find a proper topic... !!!

However, I request my readers to suggest some better way of passing the remaining 2 odd months...

and yes 3 Months and I am still Counting... !!!

Enjoy Maadiiii....


3 comments:

  1. this is called Daastan-e-timepass. but be positive aur aapka no. bhi ayega jaldi hi. read my blog and send your response ASAP.
    n wish you a happy time passing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice passtime..an idea to keep u busy..write an analysis on Union Budget 2010/GST/Direct Tax Code.that ppt wasnt enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice2read ur blog... ideas to kill ur time: do online trading n make a killing,do analysis on serial sops,find the one which is high in rating and compare the attributes of the most watched sops(future if u feel like starting a venture in sop prdn,dis cud help u),do a fundamental analysis of the listed n unlisted co. in this parlance,participate in b-line qz...etc.
    JAM,IDBI will call u soon..till den njoy maadi

    ReplyDelete