Saturday, February 27, 2010

Think !!! Socho !!!

“Something Different Something Unique… “ most of my SDM readers would know this sentence. Finally, I am done with my PGDM and am at home with no work to do… It’s really hard to pass time being so jobless… and as someone said (rightly or wrongly you only decide), Empty mind is Devil’s Workshop so I desperately needed some work. I called one of my friend and she told why don’t you write a blog. It will keep you busy. I also agreed, at least something constructive… (At least this will construct some space of mine on the WWW… hehehe)

But then what should be the topic??? Socho… socho…. Socho…. Haan… “Soch…” that’s the topic.

We think a lot… We think about so many things… right from our smallest activities to the biggest decisions in life, we think… We think for many reasons… some very important some not-so important. Sometimes we don’t want to think but we think to not to think about it. Sometimes we want to think but think it’s not worth thinking.

Right from morning or afternoon as the case may be… when we get up, we start thinking… are aaj yeh kaam karna hai… aaj yeh project ka submission hai… aaj yeh test hai… today we have a meeting… today the SENSEX will go up or down?.... will India win today’s match???.... So many things to think… but we never think something that’s the most important thing to think… How will I contribute to the society today??? What can I do to repay my country whatever it has given to me??? Is there a way to remove the social evils???

We need to think in this direction… We are growing and growing at a fast pace but in this race are we losing something behind??? We talk of an Inclusive Growth but do we really mean it??? We wish our Traffic system improves… but think do we really contribute to its improvement??? We wish to have a quick and efficient judicial system… but do we try to avoid doing something that might end us up in useless law suits??? We want to eradicate poverty…. But do we really try to help those who need our help??? We wish our citizens be well educated… but do we contribute for upliftment of schools and students???

I know many of you will think…It’s easy to talk big… but it’s equally difficult to work on it… I accept … but now when most of us will be stepping in to the corporate life… sooner or later… or even starting our own ventures, we will become independent… we will start earning our own money… At least then we can start thinking about this… Hope when we start our corporate life, we don’t forget our social responsibilities apart from the CSRs of our respective organizations.

We think so many things… Just think of a day… when our country will be everyone’s dream country.

Now I know many of you will think… “Why did I read this Blog???” or “ Why this fool is writing all this???” It’s my way of spreading a message… though not a big scope of operation but I am doing my bit and will continue to do it… Hope you will also contribute to it…

Come let’s make our country a better place to live…

“Together We can & We Will”…

Regards,

JAM

3 comments:

  1. this is result of thinking a lot... gr888.... keep thinking....

    msg is really imp.. but gets mixed sm whr in between all these thoughts abt thinking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you google the word "soch" you will find 1,070,000 results in 0.27 seconds. But when it actually comes to thinking we hardly do it genuinely. Nice article man....good one...keep writing

    ReplyDelete