Sunday, January 3, 2010

3 Id!ot$


Yes !!! Finally I got something to write...

Guys and gals, Happy New Year !!!

Wondering what is this, this is my version of 3Id!0t$ !!!

AD (Ankit Duggal a.k.a Duggal sahab,duggs) KABIR (Ankush Jain) "naam to suna hi hoga" & yours truly JAM (Jain Amit Manraj).

We take pride in calling ourselves the 3Id!ot$ of SDMIMD. I should thank Jithu for this. The first day I arrived at college (I was the last person to come..9days late) he introduced me to Ankush (B.E., E&C) from Alwar, Rajasthan. A simple shy looking boy with a cute smile. Even the girls would envy her smile so innocent and so deceptive. I never knew what this bholi-si surat had behind it... Saalaa 1 number ka chalu hai... The first year nobody actually knew about the Kabir Khan hidden in him. It was only during the end of the year, we came to know about the whole list of girls who had crush on him or whom he had crush on... Chak De India was a recent movie that time and we saw SRK coaching the Indian National Women's Hockey Team... Hence, came the name, our Ankush became Kabir. Chatting till early mornings... He used to compete with Ashok Kumar his neighbour for sleeping late. Ashok would sleep by 3.30am but for our Kabir 4.00am was normal... People call themselves Multi-taskers but I have not met any multi-tasker like him. Are he can bindass chat with 4-5 girls (age no bar) at a time and had none of them would come to know about the other. The whole first year past like this... but things change and so has our Kabir... Gone are the days of late night chatting now he chats in day time ... sudharega thodi... Kabir aise hi thodi naam pada hai... Are humara Love Guru hai woh... and you start writing the names and you will know even one Hockey team is less for him... This is only one side of him but the what makes me proud of him is his other side. I think he is the most sensitive boy I have ever seen. Not only his face and smile but also his heart is sweet... He cares alot about his friends and is always busy on attending calls, consoling one friend or other, advising them, whether love, job or even marriage, he helps everyone who comes to ask for his help. But then, you can always come to know from his face when he is happy and when not... inspite of his trying again and again to hide, nothing can be hidden from his face... May it be his dissapointed friends or his own personal problems, his face tells everything...

A totally different personality, AD, B.E. (Mechanical Engineer)...& now Mr. Mapro (The first among us to be placed).. U listen "Mechanical Engineer" and you think they are the most spoilt brats par yeh to Bhagwan ka banda hai yaar... bilkul different from the other Mechs. First year, he was so shy that he would not even talk about girls. Among the few (really few ) boys to go regularly to Yoga. He was known for his regular attendance at Yoga and above all sincerity in class. Always before time and attentive in class. But... for how long ??? In the second trimester itself our seats shifted to last rows and here comes out the real AD. Saala yeh bhi kameena kam nahi hai... 1 number ka badmaash... Non-stop chatting and playing in class... His passion about driving still amazes me... Just give him a bike and he will be ever ready to go anywhere you say... Ziddi (stubborn) to yeh bachpan se tha... bas it took us almost a year to actually realize it... Scheduling and Timing are among his hobbies and we know him for that... He says 6am in the morning means 6:00:00 am and never 6:00:01am... And if you are with him and dare to break the time table he had decided, you would have it from him... Many do not like, but for me it is his best quality. Are how can i forget his hidden love story which is no secret ... Aaj bhi uska naam lo to his face turns pink with shyness... shhh... I wont tell anything here... Secrets...

Last about me??? I think I better not write anything about me... I leave it to my readers to write about me !!!

Well, this is my version of 3Id!ot$... Chetan Bhagat and Vidhu Vinod Chopra & Co. are fighting with each other for the story of the film... and credits but for me I do not have any reservations. I know these two idiots will have something to say about this and I leave it to them to add...

Anyways, Happy New Year and Have a Prosperous New Year !!!

Waiting for the Dreams to come true !!!

JAM

10 comments:

  1. hii,
    this was the most interesting blog i hv ever read .. so true ..and written with so much of honesty .. keep writing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amit nice blog..so you have opened almost all the secrets about other 2 idiots or sumthng else is left?? it is kinda sweet.
    Now for you i can say just one thing that you are really an amazing person to be friends with. Three cheers to 3 idiots of SDM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey JAM, nice one....very true and honest.... its great to have you three as my friends....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Frnds I’m Kabir (Ankush). Now it is a time to give my valuable inputs. Well I knew AD before I joined SDMIMD and JAM became my frnd when he came, means in a way JAM became frnd “ON CAMPUS” and AD became my frnd “OFF CAMPUS”…ha ha. JAM ne aate hi “CHAMATKAR” kiya and he got Mr. Brain Award.
    Last 5th term mein JAM ne clg mein “CHAMATKAR” per “CHAMATKAR" kiye h ummied h 6th term mein bhi karega. Waise JAM ne hum 2 Id!ot$ ka acche se introduction diya h. Now I tell u abt 3rd Id!ot “JAM” bole to “Jain Amit Manraj”. He is “Angry Young Man” among 3 Id!ot$. Lecturer ka pyara h and many times he had argued with them. Girls se flirting mein no. 1 h.

    Apart from jokes another side of JAM. He is a very nice guy I’m very lucky to hv a frnd like him. He is intelligent and practical person. He is helpful, caring and softhearted. AD and JAM both helped me lot many times. Their friendship made me strong and they both gave me the best moments of my life. Especially recent dance, which we did on New Year eve. It was so funny bcoz we all don’t know how to dance.…bt somehow we performed and got chocolates. Anyways chocolate was for all those ppl who performed on stage.

    Last but not the least I want to say “JANE NAHI DENGE TUJHE, JANE TUJHE DENGE NAHI….”

    Love u guys…..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...
    JAM...
    Nice one...u r becoming a very goooooood blogger yaar...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!! There r a few things written here that i dint know!! U 3 r surely the best TRIO i ve ever come across!!!!! Well...smthing abt the 3rd idiot, JAM - Very hardworking, responsible and a sensible person!!!!
    Proud to be ur friend guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Friends,

    I m one of the idiots as said by JAM……….

    Well to start this story, I don’t know when this bonding started but for me finding out this is more than a puzzle (and I want to avoid that)….but it somehow happened…There were many crests and troughs in this relationship and I think these became the adhesive in this relationship…..I don’t want to bore u with the same story as narrated by two idiots……..

    For me, JAM is an interesting character……..The reason for good bonding with him is that most of the characteristics are similar………In short our frequency matches…..
    JAM has too many secrets but something is better if it is not revealed……..

    Kabir: “What to say about him?” There were few guys whom I had contacted and he was one of them…..I was in touch 4m the first day and my bad luck or his good luck, we were neighbors everywhere whether in classrooms or hostel rums.
    Rest of us, know him but kind of emotions and caring nature he has..HATS off to him…….He also has many secrets but let it be for further blogs….

    I don’t know what kind of strength they are adding but gives me a security and peaceful mind when they are with me……

    Relationship is incomplete if there are no arguments….and this is also our part…..but it depends on how well we can handle it……..I think arguments further strengthens our bonding……

    Hope, this relationship we can maintain throughout the life……Reminds me of DCH movie…..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello...aapki junior priyanka...yaad he na:)...
    sahi "hinglish" likthe ho yar...three cheers to the 3 idiots...keep blogging!!:)
    SDMIMD seniors rock!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep rocking bro... Keep writing... I knew it from the very beginning that you are an "IDIOT". Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. JAM.. twinklin eyes n a smile.. thts wht i've seem with him always... enough to bring a smile on anyone's face without any words... but now he's doin d same wid words too... keep up d good work amit.. keep bloggin...!!!!

    ReplyDelete