Saturday, November 21, 2009

First Time

Hiii,

I am Jain Amit Manraj a.k.a. JAM. I am pursuing an MBA from SDMIMD, Mysore. This is my first attempt to write any thing like this. I have been fascinated by things like Orkut, Twitter and Facebook where I drop in a one-liner or two. But I think its different here... Well, I am doing specialization in Finance so don't mind if there is some finance here and there but will try to keep it minimum.

Exams are starting next week and today I am making a blog so u can imagine how jobless I am. Well, just finished a number of assignments this week. QTMR was among the major ones finished last night. The whole trimester I felt as if I was doing only this QTMR. However, now after finishing this I am feeling as if I have no other work. Well !!! no work but exams are approaching and need to concentrate on them. So will take leave now. !!!

Time to Study Folks !!!

Bye... Have A Nice Day !!!


3 comments:

  1. Hey bro... welcome to blogging... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible JAM, after finishing everything always manage to be joblesssss :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome... u found something to keep urself busy!!

    ReplyDelete